« Perfect Little Grouch |
| Sailor Dresses »
I want this dapper little wind-up bird 75% for his excellent box.The other 25% can probably be accounted for by the tiny top hat.
Posted at 06:08 PM in Odds & Ends | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451d81c69e201538f425819970b
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Mechanical Gentleman Bird: