Halloween is almost upon us! In honor of the day, here are some excellent postcards from my favorite Flickr archive of old Halloween goodness.
What are everyone's costume plans?
I think I might be a 1920's Ice Princess. I have a silver capelet, silver dress, silver shoes. We shall see. The fella and I have kind of dropped the ball on ol' Halloween this year, but we usually do it up. I'm sure we'll be back to our old tricks next year!
A few other items I wanted to mention:
- Ye olde Black Apple Halloween Movie Fest post from a few years back. An oldie but a goodie!
- My soon-to-be-released (Nov. 2!) new book, The Paper Doll Primer, got a nice little write-up in the LA Times yesterday!
There's also a peek at one of the many characters in the book (she's a misfit among misfits). You can see/read it right here!
- There seemed to be a great deal of confusion about when/where the paintings and dolls I've blogged about recently are for sale. So, just a refresher (though if someone is missing the update announcements/mentions, they probably won't see this).
- Whenever I have new original things to add to the shop, I have an update in my Etsy shop.
- I always post here on the blog in advance with the time/date of the update.
- Once posted, things have a habit of sometimes selling in minutes (and sometimes seconds!) This is why, if you visit hours or days after the time of the update, you often don't see any dolls or paintings.
- I hope that helps clears things up!
Happiest Halloween & Happy weekend to everyone!