I started my online shopping pretty early, as I always like for there to be a huge buffer betwixt the time I order and the holidays (being an online shop owner myself has made me acutely aware of all that can go awry!).
Here are some choice gift ideas from a bunch of Etsy sellers I hit up this Christmas:
(photo credits belong to each individual shop)
* Adorable clutch from littleblackrabbit *
* Acorn + Leaf necklace from chainchainchained *
* Poppy cloth napkin set from MichelleBrusegaard *
* Rose clay soap from Daisycakessoap *
* Chunky typewriter mug from Circa Ceramics *
(this was an early present for J, and it was a huge hit)
* Card pack from the amazing Morris + Essex *
Whew! Just looking at all this rad stuff makes me happy.
Did you find any great online handmade shops to snap up holiday gifts from? I would love to see them!